Submit an Article
Share your expert knowledge and experiences with other international oncology nursing professionals! The International Society of Nurses in Cancer Care (ISNCC) welcomes all oncology nursing professionals to contribute articles to the International Cancer Nursing News (ICNN).
If you would like to submit a post to ICNN, please ensure your submission meets the criteria listed below.
- In English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese or Korean
- Grammatically correct and well-written
- Topic and content is relevant to oncology nursing
- Length: 500 words maximum
- References (if any) in APA or AMA style
- Photos: If you wish to include a photo, please ensure a caption is included, with the names of those featured (only one photo per post)
- File Type: Word document, which includes the article text, any photos and photo captions
- Submission must include the following information:
- Author’s first name, last name and credentials (eg. RN, PhD, etc)
- Author’s organization
- Any affiliations with ISNCC (eg. committees, working groups, etc)
- Does not include marketing-related links and is not self-promotional
You will be asked to choose from one of the following submission topics:
- Board in Action – Board and Committee project updates
- ISNCC Projects – projects, collaboration, and workshop updates
- Conference Features – your experiences after attending an oncology nursing conference or event
- Hot Topics – recent trends and latest updates in the oncology nursing field
- International News – what’s happening in other parts of the world
- Reflection – reflections on your daily practice or work (clinical, research, educational or administrative work)
Please note: All article submissions will be reviewed by the ISNCC Communications Committee and posted once approved. ISNCC reserves the right to reject and/or edit any article submissions to the International Cancer Nursing News and the right to publish at a future date.
How to Submit
- Complete the submission form
- Upload the Word document of your article
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.