The purpose of the travel grants is to enable nurses from low and middle resource countries to attend the International Conference on Cancer Nursing (ICCN) 2020 from 29 March – 1 April 2020 in London, United Kingdom, and to participate in ISNCC meetings and activities.
The travel grants normally support travel, accommodation and registration for the conference.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:
- Be a nurse working in cancer care
- Be from a low or middle resource country (as defined by the World Bank)
- Be free to travel to the country hosting the conference (London, UK).
- Be able to acquire the necessary visa for the country hosting the conference
- Have sufficiently fluent in English to understand the conference proceedings
- Confirm that you are not receiving funding support to attend another ISNCC sponsored workshop associated with the conference
Requests for a travel scholarship may be made by self-nomination (application) or by nomination by a colleague.
Eligibility criteria for applicants:Nurses who have received an ISNCC travel grant within the previous four years will not be eligible to apply.
Only duly filled application forms will be considered. A letter of support from a national cancer nursing society or where one does not exist, from a national nursing society or a place of employment, is required.
Deadline for receipt of applications/nominations is January 7, 2020.
Early submissions are encouraged.