The ISNCC is excited to announce the International Conference on Cancer Nursing 2022 (ICCN2022) to be held virtually from February 23rd through February 25th, 2022. The conference will include plenaries, instructional sessions, at least one educational workshop, and industry-supported educational sessions. A virtual library of oral and poster abstracts will also be included.
Theme and Objectives
The conference theme is “Building Sustainability & Resilience: Global Perspectives on Cancer Nursing,” with the following objectives:
- Define the evolving challenges facing oncology nurses as they provide care across diverse cultures
- Examine the emerging evidence demonstrating the impact of cancer nursing on equitable cancer control worldwide
- Describe innovative approaches to nursing education, practice, research, and policy
- Evaluate the current status, barriers and solutions of the health sector’s impact on the environment
- Identify the influence oncology nursing practices have on the global burden of cancer
The ICCN2022 website, ICCN2022.com, is currently under development and will be available in early to mid-October. An announcement will be sent once it is available.
The abstract submission process will begin in mid-October and remain open for approximately 6 weeks, ending in early December. Oral and poster abstract submissions will be accepted for the virtual library and instructional session abstracts for the virtual conference.
- Advanced Practice
- General Practice
- Health Policy & Advocacy
- Cancer across the Lifespan
- Cancer Continuum
- Environmental Issues
- Family & Caregivers
- Health Care Crises
- Health Systems/Models of Care/Workforce
- Innovations in Practice, Education & Technology
- Palliative Care
- Professional Issues
- Research Issues/ Methods
- Symptom Management
Watch our website for more details as we launch the ICCN2022.org website and announce the call for abstract submissions!
We look forward to welcoming you to ICCN2022!!