Apply to receive editorial support to publish your manuscript!
The ISNCC Editorial Assistance Program (EAP) is a new program that aims to mobilize volunteers to provide editorial support to authors from a non-English speaking background in preparation of their manuscript towards submission to a peer-reviewed journal. This initiative forms part of ISNCC’s efforts to enhance knowledge dissemination at a global level.
ISNCC is accepting applications from prospective nurse authors for the initial pilot trial of the program in 2020. Prospective authors need to have a manuscript related to cancer control currently in progress.
Eligibility criteria for the author:
- Be a nurse and member or global citizen of ISNCC;
- Be from a low- to middle-income country as defined by the World Bank;
- Reside in a country or region where English is not the primary language;
- Be able to submit a partially or fully complete draft of the manuscript as part of the application:
- The content of the manuscript must be directly related to cancer control.
- For research or quality improvement project reports, the project must be completed prior to applying for the program.
- Be committed to complete the manuscript over a period of 3-6 months
To express interest, please complete the Online Expression of Interest Form and email your draft manuscript to Professor Ray Chan via email Raymond.Chan@qut.edu.au. Expression of interest applications without a draft manuscript will not be considered.
Deadline for Expression of Interest is 31st January 2020.
ISNCC Knowledge Development and Dissemination Committee